View Profile fSYNCLIPSE

42 Audio Reviews

Great song!

I don't know whether the whole point was to use one drum pattern, but I would've liked if you changed the pattern at appropriate moments to make the song sound less "long".

The only problem I noticed is minor:
The synth that gets introduced in 01:45 doesn't fit that well in the section 01:45~01:51. Try reusing the up and down pattern that's used right after the section.

Keep up the good work!

Rost-Kilroy responds:

Hey, thanks for the constructive criticism!

Regarding of the drum pattern, yeah, I should’ve changed a bit on specific moments, but I’m at loss at making my own drum patterns, let alone edit a current loop from the packs (I’ve only used DL_Classic Break (Packs -> Legacy -> Loops)). The drum parts on FL Studio’s plugins is very new to me since I have so many ways to do it, from setting up separately or all in one in a single track.

As for the synth at 01:45-01:51, my attempt was to put a different melody that goes along with the main one in order that it wasn’t so monotonous. Come to think of it, the ups and downs would’ve been perfect.
Thank you again, for having a time to point all of this things, it helps a lot to improve.

It's good and all, but the drum is a bit too loud in 02:10. It takes a listener out of the immersion. Other than that, nice work!

I haven't seen the artwork yet, but I like what's going on here!

Jubal-the-Wizard responds:

Added a link to the original artwork to the description! I spelled the username wrong in my description haha

Just a music composing hobbyist. Not a professional, and probably never will become one. Although a little fame couldn't hurt.
BTW Bandcamp-only is not a good way to get popular... although the platform is good for uploading music.

Male